PRE-APPROVED COURSEWORK APPROVAL PROCESS
Process for submitting coursework for QABA Pre-approval for ABAT eligibility.
- Download the QABA Coursework Approval Toolkit (ZIP File)
- Review the QABA Credentialing Standards
- Review the QABA Course requirements for Eligibility for ABAT Examination
- Complete the Coursework application (in toolkit)
- Complete the QABA Coursework Checklist (in toolkit)
- Submit the Coursework application, QABA coursework Checklist, and all attachments including instructor C.V.s, Resumes, and Course Syllabi to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email acknowledging submission of coursework pre-approval application.
- Once reviewed, a recommendation is made to the QABA governing board and a formal response is given to the applicant (Please allow up to 45 days for a formal response from the QABA Board)
- Formal response from the QABA Credentialing board will be one of the following:
- More Information Required
- Meets all Coursework Eligibility Requirements for the ABAT Examination
- Does not meet ABAT Coursework Eligibility Requirements for the ABAT Examination.
- Meets these content requirements for coursework Eligibility Requirements for the ABAT Examination
- Once Coursework is pre-approved for the eligibility requirements for the ABAT Examination, the Course title and Organization will be listed on the website along with a link to the coursework.
- Every three years from the time of pre-approval, organizations will be required to verify the coursework is still be offered.
- The QABA Board may at any time change the coursework requirements based on current best practice, legislative requirements, and/or job incumbent feedback.
- Any Organizations with pre-approved coursework will be notified of the new coursework requirements prior to 180 days of effective date of new eligibility requirements.
- Any questions can be directed to email@example.com